Saturday 3 November 2012

moving forward

Moving forward on the tough decision I have made this week, I have been working on the logo for My Small Worlds. Not sure which to go with at the mo, whilst I like the rocket it is lost when the logo is reduced, what do you think?



I have been planning a new way forward with this project, looking at how they will work in book form and also ways to market the concepts. I have had so much support from family, friends and so many fellow creatives that I know I have made the right decision and will make this project work. Having fun along the way with creative ideas and I am really looking forward to developing them.

Now must get on with a commission I have, also based on this theme and one I really hope the customer loves!

















No comments:

Post a Comment