Friday 30 November 2012

conference and cards

Well nearly a week has flown by since the great SCBWI conference in Winchester. It was wonderful to be surrounded by such passionate writers and illustrators. Met up with some of the lovely people I have met via SCBWI and their facebook page, people who have helped, guided and advised me, people who have pushed me to do more and who have given me belief in my capabilities as an illustrator.

I came away inspired not just to illustrate, but wanting to write too, maybe one day I will find the time to do 'my book', but for now there is work to do at the drawing board, a lot of it too.

I collected my greetings cards from the printers for the My Small Worlds range, smart they are too! awaiting the cellophane wrappers so I can get them packed and sold! OK that could take a while as I have quite a few.

Looking to sell as individuals at £2 and packs of 6 (one of each design) at £10 all inc p&p, so let me know if you want any, will aim to get an order page done on the website very soon.

Oh the website! yes it is in the refining stages at the mo, yes I spotted a spelling mistake that is bugging me, but take a look and let me know any comments. Plans for easy navigation are at the drawing board...
www.mysmallworlds.com

and here are the cards....
and a sample jigsaw...

No comments:

Post a Comment