Tuesday 19 August 2014

back at last

Morning all, hope things are good with you and you have all enjoyed the wonderful weather? It's a tad autumnal here in Suffolk today, but I'm hoping there is still more summer to be had yet.
It's been too long since I last checked in, but I have been busy I promise, illustrating book covers, private commissions, card designs and completing writing my own novel.

I have been working with a small publisher to relaunch a few novels with new covers four in total so far, though one was changed at the last minute which was a shame, but that's publishing for you. Pop by the link to my website to see the covers so far. http://www.egrahamillustrations.co.uk/books/
This is one, Watch & Wait, I have done for a wonderful anthology that will be launched in October, all proceeds will go to the Lymphoma Association.

With Christmas fast approaching I have been planning ahead and illustrating a range of cards that will go to print later this week. If you are thinking of wanting a special gift for family or friends for Christmas, I take commissions and will work closely with you so you get what you want. Drop me a line for a price guide and to discuss what it is you are after.

This is one of the card designs, 'Mice Skating' follow the link to see the rest in the range of 'play on words' greetings card designs
http://www.egrahamillustrations.co.uk/cards/#/images/15


No comments:

Post a Comment