Monday 6 January 2014

delivery day

Hi Everyone and Happy New Year! Well I don't know about you but I'm fed up with the weather and looking forward to sunny warm days already. I have been busy over Christmas working on greeting card designs that I hope will be available in the near future. I've been allowed to share this one on new years eve over on my Facebook page, this is Hogmanay....


I have also been busy framing the pictures ready for the Once Upon A Time Exhibition, here in Ipswich at the end of the month. It's on through til the start of May and there are amazing illustrators exhibiting, so pop by to take a look....
http://www.cimuseums.org.uk/whats-on/2014/01/25/once-upon-a-time

anyway I best get myself sorted and get the pictures delivered to the Art School for the exhibition.

No comments:

Post a Comment