Sunday 20 May 2012

Well what a week it has been! I finished my 'day job' as a horticultural project supervisor on Thursday, started our new venture (well the training for) on Friday and Saturday, which will help look after the pennies.

However I also have a commission for some illustration/design work, a leaflet for a London children's drama group, working on this one today.

Also looks like the company that are doing the Ipad books are interested, so I have developed a few ideas ready for the next pitch. Fingers crossed for this one, think it would be so much fun to work on.

And I have another publisher interested in my illustrations for a children's Bible!

So all in all it has been an overwhelming week, highs and lows of emotion and a lot of 'what if's'.

So here is to looking forward and a lot of hard work, but also remembering the good times I had with T&M and some of the amazing people I have worked with (I will miss their company very much) and to some of the opportunities T&M have given me, like the Chelsea Flower Show stand design. Being awarded a Silver Gilt medal for my 1st ever display, that I designed, illustrated and constructed will be one of my proudest moments as a designer. Now lets hope for new beginnings.

Best get on....

No comments:

Post a Comment